27 Ocak 2013 Pazar

My Self

Hello everybody,

My name's Berna. I have got a one brother, one sister. My mother say, very good child. When I was a child,
cycling and swarm up a tree. Although my grandmother and grandfather lived until the age of 5. I don't have got a lot of my friends. We lived in a house with a garden. When I was a child, best friend trees and flowers.
A
lso I used to play the ants.Yeap true! :) Than I was born my brother . This time I played my brother.
I studied
primary school Nasrettin Hoca I.O.O in İstanbul. Than studied high school Trisad. I won Ege University.I moved to Izmir. it was very difficult for me to live without my family. Than I made very good friends. I finished university. I moved to Istanbul. I started work. I met my husbund at work. I married last June.



                                                                           2 years Berna


                                                          My mother and my father and me.
                                                             me,my sister and my brother
                                                               my husband and me




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder